Gå till innehåll

För lite bränsle? Den dör efter några sekunder.

elvings

Rekommendera Poster

Tgb13. Orkeslös och funkade nästan med hjälp av choke. Har läst att många haft liknande problem.

Jag har bytt membran i förgasarna, fördelarlock, rotor, tändkablar, bakre bränslefilter(vilket gjorde underverk på bensinspruttet), bränsleslang mellan främre filter och förgasarna.

Har ej bytt luftfilter ännu då det är beställningsverk men det verkar inte vara problemet.

Jag har klarat att starta den med startgas.

Den startar när jag har gasen nedtryckt i bott men dör efter max fem sekunder.

Finns det något mer "enkelt" att göra innan man måste plocka ned förgasarna?

Min känsla är att den får för lite bränsle.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

ok.då har du bränsle till fuggarna iaf.

du kanske får riva ur fuggarna och ta isär dom mer på en bänk,och blås rent med tryckluft.

har du bra gnista mellan brytarna?du kan även rycka av en tändhatt i tagen o stoppa i ett stifft o kolla

så alla burkar får gnista(lägg mot blocket eller toppen så det jordas)

men innan du river kan du kankse banka lite runt på fuggarna med en hammare ,kankse har hängt sig i nått.

men var försiktig

Länk till kommentar

Om jag tar ut pluggarna under förgasarna, får jag dit dem igen utan att byta packningar eller dylikt?

När jag tatt bort slangen från filterglaset till förgasarna har det vart nästan övertryck av bränsle. Med startmotorn har det sprutar som en brandslang efter byte av bakre filter.

Länk till kommentar

Jo pluggarna har o-ringar som brukar torka sönder och läcka! Men är dom friska så går dom återanvända. Dom är bara dit tryckta och inte gängade! Tanken var att har du fullt med bränsle i flottörhusen så öppnar då nålventilerna. Mest troligt har du skit i förgasarna men bäst att göra det enklaste först

Länk till kommentar

Den ska gå på startgasen, oavsett skit i fuggarna..

Spraya en längre stund och se om den går på gasen. Gör den det är det bara bränslerelaterat fel.

Gör den inte det, tändningsknas..då äre brytarna, spolen eller kondensatorn som e kass.

Eller. Kan de vara så att den bara går när startknappen är intryckt, att tändningen bryter när du släpper startknappen? Konstigt fel, men då har du taskig kontakt i en kabelskarv på förarsidan brevid motorns mitt, nästan under förarstolen i maskinrummet..på väg mot tändspolen har jag för mig.

Länk till kommentar

hi guys!

I have a problem with my tgb cilynder head, I suspect.

When driving downhil on steep slopes for a while, the egine it start to produce white smoke, especially when engine braking.

in the rest of the time, disregarding the speed, rpm or driving uphill there is nothing abnormal to see.

After driving few minutes on flat terrain, the smoke disappears.

did any of you had such problems?

darius

Länk till kommentar

Hi Griffin,

I will check that. Untill now did not observe such brake fluid loss.

Isn't that supposed to happen all the time not only when nose diving? In my case appears only when descending slowly step hills for a long period.

should there be any other simptomes related to the brake, because I did not feel other preoblems in my case.

My brother's car lost also brake presure from time to time, but a brake cylinder is suspected to not work properly.

thank you

darius

Länk till kommentar

I made some tests when driving downhill. It is making white smoke only when engine braking. If the brake is used and the engine is just iddling, there is no smoke.

on the brake fluid level cannot determine any change. it is still full. perhaps to full.

Any ideas?

I have now a setting of the advance that makes the engine run very nice without any ignition advance noises, but it starts not so easy anymore when hot and after longer than 5-10 minutes of pause. i was told that the unleaded gasoline may be the cause for the noises before.

does anyone know if that 123 ignition does make a big difference?

Länk till kommentar

I am pretty sure that you have one or more broken valve stem seals, no big deal to fix.

Typical for broken valve stem seals is that when engine braking there will be white smoke from the exhaust.

(since the carburetor throttle valves is closed, the engine vacuum sucks air and oil between the valve stems and valve guide to the combustion chamber. The oil burns partially in the engine, some sticks to the inside of the exhaust and produces the white smoke)

Pretty cheap and easy to put new ones in unless the valve guides is worn as well.

Länk till kommentar

If the clearance between valve stems and valve guides is OK there is no need for machining.

You can actually replace the seals without removing the cylinder head.

If the rocker arm assembly is removed a long Pierce of thin rope can be fed through the spark plug hole into the cylinder, there after the crank is rotated until the piston squeeses the rope against the valves, holding them into place. Now you can compress and remove the valve springs, get access to the seals and replace them.

On the other hand, the cost for a new cylinder head gasket is not so high, so you might as well remove the cylinder head...

If the cylinder head is removed, i would at least grind the valves to the cylinderhead using grinding paste. And of course investigate the cost for putting in hardened valve seats at the local engine workshop in order to be able to run the engine on unleaded fuel.

Länk till kommentar