Gå till innehåll

Problem with ECU/Styrebox (with pics)

Rekommendera Poster

I have here 2 ECU, Wenn I drive with the green one I have big problem, only my gear 1 realy work with skip "D", with skip "S" it drive well.

When I drive with the yellow, it works all well.

My question ist, you can see the molten electric resistance, in the red ring, is that normal?

Its on both molten, but the yellow work... whatever.

By the way: The 2 paltines are different....

post-5766-0-54764800-1390854450_thumb.jpg

post-5766-0-81228800-1390854460_thumb.jpg

post-5766-0-19135700-1390854512_thumb.jpg

post-5766-0-64483600-1390854542_thumb.jpg

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• 2 weeks later...

A wonder! Its not a Problem with the ECU/styrebox!!!

I have cheked the ECU, I puted the ECU form the new TGB in the Old TGB- it works!!!. I puted the old ECU in the NEW TGB -it DON'T work= So both Ecu woks in OLD TGB but Not in the NEW TGB. I dont know anymore.

I changed all Relais! and the Relais bye the ECU too.same problem.

I changed all fuse. clean the contact- same problem.

I cleand the magnetic valve plug on gearbox- same problem.

I controlled the all magnetic valve with 24V- All magnetic valve works.

My last idee is that the kabel is broken.

You have any ideer for me??? Regards Carsten

Länk till kommentar

I start with Gear 1. Than speed go faster- gear 2 ist coming. Than around 1800rpm the gear 3 don't go in and the Converter lost the traction- the rpm go up to limit but hte speed go down. Its like when you push the clutch by a normal car.

The Convert start aggain with traction like 10km/h- start aggain with gear 1... and all starts aggain.

When I drive with selection "S" - than it works ok. Drive to 55km/h

I need to say, the last owner take a switch direkt to the magenitc valve. For whatever reasen. But it woks on "S", that dont realy good work with selection "D"

I have tastet to put the original plug on the magentic valve ( with ECU), but it dont work.

What is the Problem?

Länk till kommentar

Check voltage and frequency of the gearbox speed transducer. Wires number 500 and 501.

The transducer frequency is proportional to gearbox speed, and gear change 1-2, 2-3 and 3-M should be at appr. 800, 1400 and 2140 Hz. You can check this with the drive wheels disconnected.

Signal voltage must be minimum 75 mV, but is usually 200 mV or more.

Länk till kommentar

Question by this topic:

When I will take a direkt switch to the magnetic valve.( like a redundanc to the Ecu)

How I connect the gear 1 , 2 , 3 and 4 in the switch? ( its a 4 point switch from Kraus&Naimer)

I that right when I connect the the MAgneitc Valve with that bilding?

Gear H1 <-- 521 is energized.

Gear H2 <-- 521 and 522 are energized.

Gear H3 <-- 521, 522 and 523 are energized.

Gear M3 <-- 521, 522 and 523 and 524 are energized

Is that correct, or total Wrong?

And how is the reverse gear?

Thers a Pic from the Forum

post-5766-0-81594900-1392072692_thumb.jpg

Länk till kommentar

I have here 2 ECU, Wenn I drive with the green one I have big problem, only my gear 1 realy work with skip "D", with skip "S" it drive well. When I drive with the yellow, it works all well. My question ist, you can see the molten electric resistance, in the red ring, is that normal? Its on both molten, but the yellow work... whatever. By the way: The 2 paltines are different....

The "molten electric resistance, in the red ring" is actually a type of glue applied to fixiate the white laser adjusted resistor. This is normal.

The components in this area are the frequency to voltage converter for the gearbox speed transducer.

Länk till kommentar

No need to poke around at the gearbox solenoids. All wires to the solenoids are accessable in the dashboard electrical central, to the right of the fuse arrays. Look for white rectangular connectors held by a vertical plate.  Activate the solenoids by splicing to appropriate solenoid wire, through your switch, to 24 volt.

Download the manual at: http://www.terrangbil.net/forum/index.php?/files/file/134-tgb3040-vhb-kap-4-kraft%C3%B6verf%C3%B6ring/

1. Terrängbil.net
  2. Dokument
  3. Verkstadshandböcker och manualer
  4. TGB 30/40 och SBAT111/SBA111
  5. TGB30/40 VHB Kap. 4. Kraftöverföring

Extract the zip file and turn to page 28 (44:18 at page bottom). Here you will find all wire numbers leading to the gearbox solenoids, and all other connections.

Länk till kommentar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...