Gå till innehåll

Rekommendera Poster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This weekend, last of the summer as for weather, our club (Retromobil Club Romania) organised a camping trip on a beautifull beach at the Danube.

18 vintage 4x4 vehicles attended the meeting: ARO M461, ARO 241, TV12, Jeep Willys, Fiat Campagnola, UAZ 469, Toyota BJ46, Mercedes G, and last, but certainly not least, my VOLVO TP21. We enjoyed the weekend bathing in the Danube, having a BBQ, playing with our cars on the beach dunes, and experiencing driving each others vehicles. It's nice to jump from the 800kg of the Willys, to the 2550 kg of the Volvo, then drive the Fiat Campagnola which has the feeling of a street car, the Toyota Bj46 with it's mighty torquey diesel and cruise at speed with the ARO241 (independent front suspension, a design well ahead of its foreign counterparts in the 70's). 

• Like 2
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

They haven't changed since day one !  Shackle angle looks the same...

It's much better than before, especially on small bumps on the road and off road at moderate speed (30/h).

Sleeping policeman still a problem, though...

Need to upgrade the back ones too and mount some decent shocks with double effect both on extension and compression, this will help a lot !

• Like 4
Länk till kommentar

They haven't changed since day one !  Shackle angle looks the same...

It's much better than before, especially on small bumps on the road and off road at moderate speed (30/h).

Sleeping policeman still a problem, though...

Need to upgrade the back ones too and mount some decent shocks with double effect both on extension and compression, this will help a lot !

Thats great! Sleeping policeman always a problem! It made a huge difference to mine on road. Off road was still awesome. I'm happy to assist with the rears by the way. I was sorry to see mine go, but looking forward to getting another which is a bit more complete as Glynn will probably agree bits are very hard to come by. Top job on the win!

Adam

Länk till kommentar

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...