Gå till innehåll

Sourcing parts for C202 axles, transfer box, steering box

Rekommendera Poster

I'm sure this information exists on the forum already, but translating and searching isn't finding what I want...

My C202 has been in a field for 25 years, so I need to rebuild the axles, transfer box etc. Engine and gearbox I can sort, but where do I find good spares for the axle, like new swivels, perhaps halfshafts etc.?

As I am based in the UK, it starts to look easier and cheaper to fit Land Rover axles, but then the ratios are all wrong and I need a LR transfer box, then I might as well have a LR gearbox and engine...

The steering box I don't think I can swap for anything else so I hope off the shelf oil seals and bearings will be enough.

I'm not expecting anything in the UK, but is there anywhere with an online shop or price list?

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• 1 year later...

Nothing that I know of yet, but the car was left out for 25 years, no spark plugs in engine, it seized, and the axles were buried in the ground. They might rebuild ok, but useful spares if not.

When a pile of spares came up for sale in the UK a few weeks ago I couldn't not get them!

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser