Gå till innehåll

12V wiper motor

Dokatd

Rekommendera Poster

I have searched and searched but cannot find an answer.  I need a pair of 12V wiper motors and I would prefer the original civilian style or at least something that bolts right in.  Any help is appreciated 

I got this photo that is supposedly from a civilian C303 but the numbers don’t pull anything up for me. 

8B72913E-16A7-4320-9EE6-D3583CEEADD4.jpeg

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Most of the TGB parts is from other Volvo products, engine from 164 and many small parts from truck's and tractor program at that time. But of cource, all the electric is 24V. Anyhow, the civil viper motor isn't special built for TGB, probably a standard Bosch or VDO product, or maybe from Land Rover??

Claes at Tatanka do certainly know where it was manufactured and in which other veichles it is used.

Länk till kommentar

www.motoroldies.se is a webpage where some standard 12v part is availible. 164 (engine) and Amazon have many parts in common with TGB.

You have to search for the part or number, but there is many pictures (not for torkarmotor though)

Länk till kommentar

You may wish to try this gentleman. He is a vintage European wiper expert. He converted a pair of 24V TGB wiper motors for us a couple years ago. Flawless function and workmanship.

Don West ("The Wiper Guy" in vintage VW circles)

3730 NE Grandhaven Dr. 

McMinnville Oregon 97128

Cell#(503)434-3530

Home#(503)434-6486

Hope this helps.

Jim Molloy

• Like 4
Länk till kommentar

• 3 weeks later...