Gå till innehåll

Ösel C202

Taavi14

Rekommendera Poster

I have owned this car for now 10 years. It's 1981 C202. It was shipped directly from Gotland, Sweden to Saaremaa, Estonia about 15 years ago. Former owner was Geab AB as much as I know. I bought it from auction from its first owner in Estonia (Estonian energy). It had a slight engine failure. One lifter was broken. It needed also some bodywork. I have so far installed new swivel bearings and hub seals. Next I'll gonna change front wheel bearings and tie rod ends. It also has mechanical vinch in front and electrical at back. Also original webasto is waiting for its time in garage. Its fully operational. Few weeks ago I got a new inlet manifold with Weber DGEV 32/36 from US. Original carb was just too worn out and I was not interested in rebuilding it. Brake master cylinder and boosters are replace with Audi A4 parts. Front axle uses Landrover wheel cylinders. Brake pads got also new pad material. Sorry if my english is not the best.

Finally some pictures.

volv1.jpg

volv2.jpg

l_v.jpg

IMG_3209s.JPG

http://www.hot.ee/c202/

PS! I also have C202 original service manual in Swedish. I'll try to scan it but if someone need some particular part, let me know.

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

So you are here now, welcome!

You mailed me about the Swedish service manual a couple of weeks ago.

Nice car you have found, looks fine. A little sad it´s missing the grill, but this way it looks a little bit more like the Swedish military "Valp"

BTW - do you have the spare parts catalouge?

I scanned it and it´s downloadable as rar packed PDF.

Länk till kommentar

Yes I got yout spare parts catalogue. Next week I'll try to scan first parts from service manual. I work 200km away from home so I dont have access to the manual every day. I also had the front grille but i must check is it thrown away or not. I also have platform? (dont know whats the correct name) for roof.

Länk till kommentar

And today I got throttle linkage connected. But its quite old and worn out. I tought that next year I'll gonna replace it with throttle cable. Test drive showed that steering is terrible. Worn out wheel bearing, some freeplay in system and missing steering damper. Hopefully I can install new set of wheel bearings in december.

Länk till kommentar

• 6 months later...

Today I cleaned up car a bit and found out that interiour floor is in bad shape. Probably it needs total replacemant in near future. I also want to replace all body to frame bolts. I managed to remove 6 of them (2 are hidden under double interiour floor). Try to make pics tomorrow.

Länk till kommentar