Gå till innehåll

TGB11 startar inte!

Dick

Rekommendera Poster

ursäkta mig , måste göra detta på engelska , är min svedish inte så bra ännu!

My problem! my sweet TGB11 suddenly stopt and I cant get it starting again!

It stand in the middle of the forrest now. At first I tought that there was no petrol comming to the carburator but thats not the issue. I started two times my batteries empty, now, jus an hour ago I stoped again trying and do not know what to do anymore!

So HELP!

Thank you in advance.

Dick

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Is the fuel level in "glass-cup" (water seperator) high enough? Should be almost full within a few minutes of driving, if not, its probably just dirt in the tank and/or petrol-filters. (when it happened to me the engine died while driving). Could try to blow backwards in the fuel line to temporarily clean the filters.

Water in the fuel? (Can be seen in the glass-cup)

Spark ok?

Does engine work with choke?

Has the vacuum-rubber seals in the carbs broken? unscrew the 4 screws in the top of the carbs and look (when it happened to me the engine would only start and run with almost full throttle).

Länk till kommentar

Spar på batteriet om du är långt ut i skogen och uteslut först el fel:

Tändning på och av med fördelarlocket glappa på brytaren- gnista vid brytaren?  Ingen gnista vid brytaren lägg då en kabel direkt från batteri + till tändspoleplus  kolla även tändspole minus till fördelaren  så inte denna kabel bara lossat.    Gnista vid brytaren kolla även om gnista slår från tändspolen, ta mittenkabeln från fördelarlocket håll den ca 1 cm från gods glappa brytaren eller kör runt motorn,  blå gnista=ok,     och felet är bränslerelaterat.

Länk till kommentar

Bränslefel,   sitter väl något som hindrar flödet eftersom den kan starta för att sen stanna-gå tom.  Lossa slangen och se om det är fritt från tanken gamla tankar har lätt färgflager,rost härtsad soppa eller något annat kladd som hindrar flödet.

Länk till kommentar

Try with fresh fuel in a bottle, loosen the fuel line somewhere between fuel pump and tank and pull the line inside the cab and put the loose end in a can/bottle. This should work good enough to get you home.

Block (a bolt and hose clamp?) and bend the fuel line to prevent the tank from leaking.

Länk till kommentar

Whats the fuel level like in the waterseporator?

If it´s ok, could the fuel pressure-adjuster-thing inside the glass-cup be jammed (not opening enogh)?

The water seporator / pressure adjuster looks kind of like this (but with a glass cup instead of metal). It can be seen while driving through the small hatchet inside the cab.

http://www.tradera.com/item/343536/256251481/tryckregulator-forgasare-volvo-dellorto-weber-mfl

Länk till kommentar

Johannes, the waterseporator looks fine!

And the fuel filter just before the waterseporator is not constantly full!

Could the fuel pump be demaged?! I read that it should blow fuel if you remove the fuel hose?!

Dick

Länk till kommentar

hmmmm... When it happened to me the level in the waterseparator dropped (not much appr. 1 cm) when I gave som throttle, if the pressure is OK the waterseparator should be almost full always. it takes one minute or so to fill the seporator but then it should stay full.

If the pressure drops its mostly blocket inside the tank or in the rear filter. I'm not sure if the pressure regulator could brake in such a way that the pressure goes down, My regulator broke resultning in to high pressure with fuel leaking around the carbs. Maybe you could bypass the entire waterseparator for a test? Could result in fuel leaking on to the exhaust so be careful...

Have you tried using fresh petrol from a can instead of the tank?

Yes if you remove the fuel line after the pump you should get a good spray of fuel... I'm not sure how to determine whether its the "right" pressure though.

Can the engine run for longer period if you stay off the throttle?

Is there a difference with or without choke?

Länk till kommentar

Johannes, tack so mycket!

Your tips are also the solution!

I removed the hose from the petrol filter and discovered it did not spray like you told me it would!.

So removed all from the tank to the filter, cleaned it new hose and check the pump!

MY GIRL RUNS AGAIN! WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Me so happy!

Thank you all for thinking with me.

Dick

• Like 5
Länk till kommentar