Gå till innehåll

where to find the vin numbers

Rekommendera Poster

Hello valpers,

I'm a Volvo L3315 HT to restoration.
I have now completely disassembled it so that I can start with a good foundation.
Here in the Netherlands there are complex rules.

Therefore i'm asking if you can help my where the vehicle identification number most stand.

I do not have found a VIN-number on the chassis. 

I only found the VIN-number on:
body
engine
and gearbox

Please help my get this bad-ass car on het road :D

Greetings Daan

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Daan on your car it is stamped into the frame in the place that Halfsafe shows above. But that is not Always the case with a Valp. The Valp 903 and PV-jeep 9031 has the chassienumber stamped on a plate in the same position.

Daan you have to scrape and clean the area and you will find the number.

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar

• 2 months later...

post-10208-0-53263600-1492801241_thumb.jpgreference to Rune R/quote "Raufoss ammunisjons fabrikk satt sammen og leverte 2273 eksemplarer i perioden 1962 til 1968"

Hei/hej Feltere/Valpere,

Am new here, live in Oslo for the time being, have a L3314N since 2015 and have been with the Felt up in the French Alps 2016 (w/o Softtop), the car was sweet, the trip was nice, wet 1 day only...

Have a question concerning VIN:

My Valp is a Felt, i.e. "Norwegian"/24V built 1964. VIN is 3096. How do these VIN come about - see reference Rune R (top)? Did the Norwegian Army buy more than the Raufoss batch? Are the Raufoss VIN different, and did they start with 0001 or 1000 or ???

Takknemlig for svar, best/Tango

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar

Yes, the Norwegian army bought around 200 L3314N before the Raufoss plant was ready to assemble the vehicles. So these were finished in Sweden.

In Norway there is a person which is collecting VIN and registration numbers on all L3314 and L3315 in the world to try to make a registry over how many there are left and where in the world they are placed.

He is available on Facebook and is named Øyvind Wesley Hansen. Ask him. He is also administrator of a Facebook group in Norway for people interested in these vehicles, Norsk Volvo Felt-register. You can also ask there:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/437359466377236

• Like 2
Länk till kommentar

• 4 years later...
2 timmar sedan, Barni säger:

You can find this number on the body or on the engines. And I recommend that you check the vin flood check car without fail. 

It is four years since the question was asked and solved, but it is nice that you try to help.

Länk till kommentar