NORTHWEST MOGFEST 2022..."It's A Zoo!!!

Rekommendera Poster

Hello to all!

Dates: August 18th-21st, 2022

Theme: "It's A Zoo!!!"

29870 SW Mill Creek Rd.
                 Sheridan, Oregon  USA

Activities:

Driving, Camping, Socializing, Driving, Kid's parades, Animal-themed costumes, Driving, Petting zoo, Axe throwing, Swimming, Driving, Women's backhoe                            contest, daily Yoga practices, Driving, Zip line, Raffle/Auction, Driving

Added features:

Saturday night meal provided by our dear friends who are responsible for the annual Descend On Bend and Descend On Lost Sierra events. Great cooks and                         amazing people!

An MVPA three state convoy is due to arrive at the Evergreen Air & Space Museum complex about 1pm on Saturday. There also happens to be an air show                             scheduled that weekend. We are considering sending a group of NWMF trucks there to welcome the convoy to the area. I have already invited the convoy to                         come to the farm and join in the fun that evening.

Housekeeping:

We provide the toilets and shower facilities. The rest is pack in/pack out. This includes recycling and pet waste. In years past, it was taking us several months to finally
clear the barnyard of trash and recyclable items. There may be lemonade/cookie stands, shaved ice, the Autobahn Coffee VW bus and a food/snack trailer but it is
best to be ready to be self-reliant and self-sufficient. No open fires and it is HIGHLY recommended that every vehicle has a functional fire extinguisher on board.

Special request:

As always, we hope as many European high mobility vehicles and their owners can be present. This year, I am requesting that the Volvo TGB attendance will be far
higher than what we have seen in past years. A bit more than gten years ago, the MVPA named me their Steyr-Puch Haflinger technical advisor. I wrote a series of four
articles that were published monthly in their ARMY MOTORS magazine. This year, they named me their Volvo TGB series truck technical advisor and they plan to publish
a series of six articles in their current "History In Motion" monthly magazine. The series I will write will cover predecessors, prototypes and four primary subgroups with variants. When those are done, I will offer them a seventh article covering a wide variety of TGB trucks that have been modified into campers...especially the TGB131X 6x6
trucks.

For additional details, please refer to our website: http://www.northwestmogfest.com

Also consider joining the NWMF Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/50038529623

Take care...one and all!
Safe travels.

Jim Molloy
  • Like 2
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser