Gå till innehåll

Snoslunga 77 registration for road traffic

Rekommendera Poster

Hello everyone !

I'm new here,  have a TGB 45 from 1990 and now i'm interested in owning a snow blower.

Does anybody now what documents are needed for Snoslunga 77 on Scania chassis to get it road traffic approved? most of these have no licence plates, as they were used on on airfields. Machine has all systems as usual truck, lights brakes steering etc. as standard truck and i  have seen some photos of these with license plates, so it must be possible to drive on public roads. off course technical inspection is needed, but what else? what papers should be attached when buying from military?

Thanks in advance for all answers,

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

It seems that they had a military registration number, as seen in this picture (330726):

77-01.jpg

Then it might be possible to get a copy of the military registration documents from Militära Fordonsregistret (MIFOR). Often the military registration number is stamped on a plate somewhere on the vehicle, often inside the cab, so it is possible to see what number it had while in service.

If you could get a hold of these documents it might help you get going further. Here is an example of what it could look like:

militar-sida1.jpg

militar-sid2.jpg

Here is a page from the Swedish Transport Agency that describes how to register a vehicle acquired from the Swedish Armed Forces for use on public roads in Sweden:

https://www.transportstyrelsen.se/en/road/Vehicles/Vehicle-import-and-verification-of-origin/the-vehicle-was-acquired-from-the-swedish-armed-forces/

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser