Gå till innehåll

Can anyone help?

Gäst smudge

Rekommendera Poster

Hi, sorry to post in English.

I am new to the forum and in need of some help. I have a TGB1111 which i have spent the last year working on. Now that i have it running well i am looking to restore it to as it would have been in military service in 1975. I am in need of parts that would have been present on it at the time. I am looking for parts such as convoy lights and pioneer tools. I am also looking for a radio and antenna that would have been behind the passenger seat. It doesnt have to work, just look the part.

If anyone has pictures of TGB1111 in service, or knowledge of sites that i may be able to locate these parts, i would be very grateful.

These are great vehicles and i would love to restore mine to look as it should whilst it was in active service.

If you can give any information i would be thankful.

(replies in English please)

thanks

Smudge
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Welcome here. The radio mentioned above is not for tgb 1111 I think. But pioneer tools like axe and spade and also the convoylights I think you can find here if you advertise.

P1200005_e.jpg
Länk till kommentar

Thankyou for the reply. It is clear that i have joined the right forum. Once i have sorted out my digital camera I will have to post some pictures of my vehicle. you mentioned advertising for parts i am seeking. is there a part of the forum to look for parts as the topic headings are not in english. Can you show me which topic i need if one exists.

thanks

Smudge

Länk till kommentar

The radio that is used in some TGB's are Ra145, Ra 146 ( NATO'o american standard radio, i dont know the NATO nr).

Ra146 is well known as troup radio during Vietnam war ( carried on the back of the signalist).  It is mounted in a frame for TGB/Backpacker mount ( that might be a swedish special?)
Länk till kommentar