Gå till innehåll

buying a TGB 30 questions

Gäst Chris_CH

Rekommendera Poster

Gäst Chris_CH

look @  www.blocket.se There you can finde some TGB to

Yes I saw this' date=' I left a message to one of the announcer, hope he speaks English! Thanks.
[/quote']

i will gladely help you if he's not PDT_Armataz_02_02.gif

Thanks, if tomorrow I don't have any new, I let you know.
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Gäst Chris_CH

Hello, thanks everybody for your help. I will be in Malmo Monday to visit TGBs 30, hope to find what I'm looking for. Keep you posted, may be with some pictures...PDT_Armataz_02_26.gif

Länk till kommentar

Gäst Chris_CH

Hello, so I'm back from Malmo I visited TGB30 with the shelter. There was 5 of them with the shelter we test drive 2 of them they started very easily and I took pictures PDT_Armataz_02_07.gif so you can comments them. I took the picture of the rear axle chassis and the front. I will include one pictures of one of the TGB30 the one that seam to me the best overall condition body/chassis. In fact there was some differences in the body (the one that I attached the pictures was the best body condition) the chassis was no that much different.

Thanks again for your help.IMG_1810.jpg
IMG_1807.jpg
IMG_1808.jpg
IMG_1803.jpg
Länk till kommentar

Gäst Chris_CH
i think it seems ok' date=' after all, its not a new truck :)

how was it to drive? gearbox work properly?[/quote']

Well, the first hundred meters the TGB didn't want to shift on the highest gear, so I depressed a bit the accelerator and finally the upper gear (M1-3) shift in. The guy told me it is because that the TGB didn't run for a while or not often as it should have been. It was stored for about 15 years...PDT_Armataz_02_08.gif we so that on the logbook and it has 16'000Km PDT_Armataz_02_08.gif , it did start very easily.

The test drive was quite short, and on the way back everything was in order. I was also surprise, it was quite comfortable on a non-paved road.

Chris_CH2009-11-03 23:16:07

Länk till kommentar

• 3 weeks later...
Gäst samlarsaker

Yes thats correct, if the relay for brakelights (relay 98 in the electricalcircuit) (relay 6 is the numder in the black box) is close, the tranmission only use the three hydraulic gears (H1-H2-H3). The 4th gear is mechanical... (M3)PDT_Armataz_02_02.gif

Länk till kommentar

• 7 years later...