Gå till innehåll

volvo c202 brake problems

Rekommendera Poster

Hello funky.

I have been trying to scan a diagram for braking system on the C202 so that I could attach for you but having just installed windows 10 it doesn't recognise my old printer!!?! Some new driver issues. Anyway some where on the forum there is an excellent complete parts manual with all the details within.

I presume you must have the C202 from Battle. I am on the south coast near Portsmouth rebuilding one. Just trying to sort out the braking system.

I would think most likely that you have a loose connection somewhere near the master cylinder just above the pedals. Two plastic tubes  from the resovoirs

lead down to it.

Good luck.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Thanks for the reply, and yes its the one from Battle. Don't  know much about these and bought on a whim but i have the TGB11 and its not so different just a little more complicated than the c202. I have had forward control land-rovers, series land rovers, defenders etc and i am good with mechanics and trained in panel work so nothing really fazes me, its just these are a little different and not so easy to get parts for. I feel the c202 will be easier for me to mess around with and my plan would be to make it a usable everyday work vehicle. I have 3 good original tyres if your interested same size as for the TGB.

Länk till kommentar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, have you tried  http://www.fmv4x4.com/en/ good for c303 maybe able to help also these guys were building a hybrid maybe thttp://forum.difflock.com/viewtopic.php?p=222826&sid=59caba791cdcb34be5d8b3add6d043cehey have parts. have not had time to do anything with mine its legal but needs work, time is the enemy for me. Best of luck regards Phil

Länk till kommentar