Gå till innehåll

Vacuum?

jeepboy_90

Rekommendera Poster

I am not getting much vacuum through the port on the carburetor. Other vacuum sources have over 20. (@ 4x4 solenoid)

I have made sure the hole is not plugged in the carburetor and can feel a very light vacuum, but nothing that reads on the gauge. 

Really would like to get the vacuum advance working on my B30.

Thank you...any tips...

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

You have different amount of vacum depending on how you are driving, idle, full throttle, or engine brake. But IF you do the readout on the axle diff actuator as an example you get what the vacum tank has collected during time and it should not be the same.

Länk till kommentar

Thank you for the reply, and I agree with you.

If I place a vacuum gauge on the ported vacuum it should increase as I apply throttle and decrease just the same when throttle is unapplied. What is the standard vacuum at 2000 rpm?

The gauge reads zero throughout the testing, however like I said above I can feel a very slight pull as the rpm increase. 

Länk till kommentar

In 2000 revolutions per minute, if you do the hand, then remove it will be very difficult. Its powerful compression.

The vacuum is strong enough.

Now you do not have the device, but when checking the carburetors and synchronization of the needle deviates by more than 1.5 atmosphere with a minus sign .If the engine is idling, the device shows about zero

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar