Gå till innehåll

Volvo-Meeting 2007 in Melle-Germany

Gäst Markus

Rekommendera Poster

Gäst Seglarn

Kul att få bilder från Melle så snabbt. Såg några bekanta på bilderna. Trodde dock att Melle bara var för " Gröna bilar" men vad jag förstår är det Violvo terräng som gäller i första hand.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Kul att få bilder från Melle så snabbt. Såg några bekanta på bilderna. Trodde dock att Melle bara var för " Gröna bilar" men vad jag förstår är det Violvo terräng som gäller i första hand.

Can someone please write it in english language ??

Yes it was a very nice meeting !!

Lots of thanks to Frank and Friends...

There was also 3 ppl from Sweden also there !

Nice !!
Länk till kommentar

Gäst ErikC304

A simple translation, not really by exact words:

"Nice to see pictures from Melle so fast. Saw some known faces on the pictures. Thought Melle was only for "green" cars, but as what I understand it is Volvo offroad in common."

I know Jonas and Solfrid with the 1111, who was the third Swede and in what car?
Länk till kommentar

Gäst ErikC304

I did first not understand why it sounded to be so many pictures in the first link you gave from Melle, but now I see it was 139 pics... PDT_Armataz_02_23.gif I have to check them from my work tomorrow, as I now has telephone connection.

OK, I did not recognize Rickard by face, but with the german registration plate I know who he is.

Thanks!
Länk till kommentar

Gäst Frank H

Yes,

Willem-Jan is the guy with the C306 firetruck.

The fourth of the small group of swedish participants was Anders Enström with his red C303, but he lives in Germany since years.

Thank you for the compliments here and in the german C303 community. I enjoyed the meeting, too.

Frank
Länk till kommentar

Did anyone notice how perfectly I aligned the rim patterns, just for the picture?....:))

http://www.lkw-allrad.de/material/treffen/melle-2007/slides/P8258477.html

Mind you, I had to drive about a dozen circles before they matched....:))

(that is why I look a bit pale in that other picture, being still dizzy....:D)

Willem

(should have engaged 6wd & all lockers to keep them like that forever)

(but of course, the other side was a mismatched mess,

so I need to do dozens more circles before they all line up,

even more before they also get symmetric left/right....;))

Jan

W-J-M2007-08-27 21:25:15

Länk till kommentar

Gäst ErikC304
Did anyone notice how perfectly I aligned the rim patterns' date=' just for the picture?....:D) [/quote']

A dime on that you painted them black and white as you parked there! PDT_Armataz_02_23.gif

Länk till kommentar

Did anyone notice how perfectly I aligned the rim patterns' date=' just for the picture?....:D) [/quote']

A dime on that you painted them black and white as you parked there! PDT_Armataz_02_23.gif

That would have been a damn lot easier indeed! PDT_Armataz_02_08.gif

Länk till kommentar

PDT_Armataz_02_03.gif Just returned home from Melle. A very nice meeting with lots of sunshine. But also mud in the forest. I got stuck in the mud with diff locks working when I tried to help someone else. The organizer Frank Hemmen is the man with a T-shirt "Gotlands Terränggäng", and Anders is the one with a T-shirt "Häggum".

About 20 Volvo military cars showed up. Willem told me that his firebrigade truck is built on the chassie from a tgb20 but with a driveline from tgb 13. He also said that Copenhagen Airport has ordered that firebrigade truck but with a Jaguar V12 engine with 285 hp.

So many good pictures have been shown so I don´t feel I have any pictures to add. But I have not checked my pictures yet.

P.S.

I did not forget to shop in Kiel before I drove onboard Stena Scandinavica.

I did 132 miles (1320 km) and fuel consumption was 242 litres. Average 1.85 l/mile. Also my speed was around 85 km/hr.

Thanks Frank for a very nice meeting.
Länk till kommentar

PDT_Armataz_02_03.gif

Melle_5.jpg

One of the muddy roads in the forests of Melle.

Regarding the parcipitants, two came from Switzerland and nine from Holland besides those mentioned above from Sweden and Germany + one from Norway.
Länk till kommentar

Gäst Frank H

Hej Jonas,

nice to hear that you arrived home without trouble.

The meeting was much fun for me too.

Yesterdeay I booked the area in Melle for the next meeting in 2008.

This is the first official invitation !!! It will take place again during the last weekend of august (29/8/2008 - 31/8/2008).

Frank
Länk till kommentar

Gäst Andreas.E

The meeting
looks realy nice, and will be in my calander for next year, with or without my
own TGB 11.

A big thx
for all the nice pictures and storys. PDT_Armataz_02_44.gif

PS ! Time to checkout where Melle is in Germany, and how to get there from Oslo.
Maybe the ferry from Oslo to Kiel is the easy´s way. Would be a nice holliday for
the family.

Andreas.E2007-08-29 09:36:14
Länk till kommentar

Gäst ErikC304

I think Jonas was ferrying to Kiel, from Gothenburgh. As far as I remebmer from what he said before he left, the way was somewhat similar Rottneros-Gothenburgh as Kiel-Melle. 300km?

Länk till kommentar

<span style="" lang="EN-GB">The meeting

looks realy nice' date=' and will be in my calander for next year, with or without my

own TGB 11. <o:p></o:p></span>

<span style="" lang="EN-GB">A big thx

for all the nice pictures and storys. [img']smileys/PDT_Armataz_02_44.gif[/img]</span>

PS ! Time to checkout where Melle is in Germany, and how to get there from Oslo.Maybe the ferry from Oslo to Kiel is the easy´s way. Would be a nice holliday for the family.

For those who like to be lazy and use their electronic navigator, I added a few location details on the German forum:

http://www.c303.de/c303-forum/index.php?board=34;action=display;threadid=7810;start=msg49345#msg49345

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

http://www.de.melle.info/stadt-melle/go/F11871FD50BAEA7AF97318D1B8E29980

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wellenfreibad Melle

(public open air swimming pool, where you have free entry to the showers)

Am Wellenbad 43

49324 Melle

Deutschland

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The pool is open from 7.00 (Saturday) / 8.00 (Sunday), so you could even take an early dive....:))

Willem

(who came to the conclusion afterwards that combining such an offroad-camp with a nearby sport/relax/entertainment complex could provide brilliant 'social/family' synergy: even not so automotive-/offroad-enthusiast female partners, without and especially *with* (small) children, might be much more willing to join....most ideal combination in this context would be a swimming pool that also contains a sauna/whirlpool/therme complex....

(The tricky element is of course finding such a complex near a camp-site with both gravel & grass (for both vehicles and tents), including some minimal infrastructure (water/electricity)....an ordinary parking lot would not be sufficient.)

(Anyone ever witnessed such a brilliant combination, in any country?)

Jan

W-J-M2007-08-29 19:05:27

Länk till kommentar

• 4 weeks later...

The Video from the Melle-Meeting is ready ynow PDT_Armataz_02_11.gif

Its an 1/2 Hour on DVD

If anybody like it,

i can send it to you. via Post

Donate for it wiil be good,

so if you like go in conatct via Mail or PM.

Some Funny thinks are in this Video PDT_Armataz_02_03.gif

Länk till kommentar