Gå till innehåll

Volvo TGB 13/ Refined

Gäst Melin

Rekommendera Poster

Nope.. inte LED. Ska ha det på Willysen,fast runda då PDT_Armataz_02_05.gif

Vet inte om dom här finns som LED, men dom fanns hemma på hyllan när jag var och letade lämpliga lampor. Nu är bara frågan hur jag ska lösa backljuset..
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Eftersom jag hade sakerna liggandes i verkstan, och bilen går lite tyst, så la jag i min baslåda på 2000 RMS WATT...

Så nu hörs det när man kommer åkandes PDT_Armataz_02_11.gif

Ska försöka ta lite bilder imon..
Länk till kommentar

PDT_Armataz_02_02.gif Melin Congratulations on restoring your TGB13.  PDT_Armataz_02_02.gif<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I would like to ask, are the rear lights (tail, stop indicator) manufactured by Trucklight and are they LED?  I like the size and have been looking at something similar to put on my TGB13 in GB.  They are very good and easily seen.  I also like were you have mounted the registration plate!

The tyres are Maxis Creepy Crawler 38 I believe?  Do you Know what the weight of the tyre and rim together weigh?

"I weighed a Michelin 9.00x16 with the rim " I chose to have the tyre mounted without a tube and inflated to 30psi.  I grunted even more when I returned home, put the new tyre, and rim on to the back door of the TGB.  I had just weighed this combination and it came to between 9 stone (57.2kg) and 9 ½ stone (60.3kg) but the needle was waving about as I stabilized the tyre so it was a guess"

http://www.c303.de/c303-forum/index.php?board=37;action=display;threadid=8034 

I was just wondering if the Michelin was a particularly heavy tyre. 

With your large tyres is it still possible to mount the spare tyre on the rear door?

Also, do your tyres alow full articulation without touching the vehicle at any point?

Länk till kommentar

Thanks... PDT_Armataz_02_03.gif

About the taillights, those are made by Hella. I think those are some kind of universal lights for trucks.. Those are not LED lights.

I don´t know what one of my tires weighs.

And my tires do not touch my vehicle at any point.

You may excuse my bad english, languages are not my biggest interest.. PDT_Armataz_02_11.gif PDT_Armataz_02_15.gif
Länk till kommentar

Gäst ErikC304

The largest risk of contact tyre/vehicle is on the rear of the tyre to the front spring leaves at full steering angle. As I remember a fin having 37x12.5-16 Creepy Crawlers  on original rims, he meant that they touched a bit at that point.

Länk till kommentar

Thank you for the information EricC304,

So for normal Rims 37x12.5-16 Creepy crawlers is the maximum size although it does touch slightly on the rear of the front spring.  Ideally wheels would need a greater off set or a reduced turning circle when using this size.

I suppose that snow chains are not possible with this size of tyre with the TGB 13?
Länk till kommentar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...