Gå till innehåll

912 wheels/tires

Gäst roadkill150

Rekommendera Poster

Gäst roadkill150

Hello all,

Are there any other wheels that will fit the 912? Can anyone give me the bolt pattern or the wheel offset?

Has anyone had luck with tires other than the goodyear suregrip? I am currently looking at the michelin 11.00r16 tires. I saw that there were several other tires that may possibly fit, but i was looking for advice possibly from people who have already researched this.

I am considering using different wheels and having custom centers made for the 912 as the price may be similar to pricing out a set of the 11x16 tires.

Thanks,

-B

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• 5 months later...
Hello all' date='Are there any other wheels that will fit the 912? Can anyone give me the bolt pattern or the wheel offset? Has anyone had luck with tires other than the goodyear suregrip? I am currently looking at the michelin 11.00r16 tires. I saw that there were several other tires that may possibly fit, but i was looking for advice possibly from people who have already researched this. I am considering using different wheels and having custom centers made for the 912 as the price may be similar to pricing out a set of the 11x16 tires.Thanks,-B

[/quote']

You might like to browse this list, of tall/narrow tires:

http://www.markerink.org/WJM/HTML/tire_825x16.txt

Nothing wrong with those Michelin's btw, other than that they might be pricy, unless found as surplus somewhere.

W-J-M2009-10-06 22:05:06

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser