Gå till innehåll

Hitch / Tow bar

Gäst hexoplast75

Rekommendera Poster

Gäst hexoplast75

Hello!

I bought a Volvo TGB11. I now have a little problem with registration. I have this hitch:

Kupplung1.jpg

The problem is, that it has no number or producer label. As long as I have no technical documentation, I am not allowed to use it. There is only one letter left, the others dissapeared. Perhaps anybody can help?

Kupplung2.jpg

Bye and thank you.

Benito

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• 2 months later...
Gäst W-J-M

Although this document is a result of the same question on the German forum, it wasn't shown their online, apparently the only document that VBG still has about their old range of ball/pintle hitches:

http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/Volvo_Documents/VBG_Swedish-Ball+Pintle_Brochure_2007-01-03@Benito-Vieweg.pdf

(and in no better quality than this either)

When asked, VBG told me that this section of their product line was once sold to the Dutch hitch manufacturer Brink, many years ago, later to Thule.

But most, if not all, of this stuff is typical Swedish, so only Brink-/Thule-Sweden might now more.

(a better quality scan would be welcome, if only for the purpose of having a proper official document that lists the tow-ratings for each type/size)

Btw, note that the pin-hitches listed in that document are only legal up to 30km/h(!), only the ball hitches are 80km/h....8-))

So it would not be a legal alternative to the military pintle, at least not for trailers with eye-coupling....

W-J-M2007-03-05 04:58:21

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser