Gå till innehåll

Welcome, Willkommen, Bienvenue!!!

Gäst ErikC304

Rekommendera Poster

Hello and very welcome to our site and forum!

Until today everything is still written in Swedish and Norwegian, but You are very welcome to post in English. We hope by time there is "traffic" in other languagues also.

Hallo und hertzlig Willkommen in unsere Site und Forum!

Bis heute alles ist immer noch auf Schwedish und Norwegian geschrieben, aber Sie sind sehr willkommen ins Deutsch schreiben. Wir hoffen zur zeit "verkehr" von andere Spreche auch.

Bienvenue (je ne suis pas bien en Francais...) Ecrevez vous en Francais, c´est bien!

Erik Törnqvist, Moderator
omega24v2006-09-30 17:29:46
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Gäst Andreas.E

Hei och Välkommen Tobias. Det är inget som säger att detta skall vara

en Svensk portal endast för Svenskar, här är alla välkommna att posta

på det språket de kan hantera, men helst på engelska om det inte är

Svenska.

När det gäller Eu smiley36.gif Så står servern i Norge och långt utanför hardcore Eu

Andreas.E2006-10-05 23:08:30

Länk till kommentar

Gäst ErikC304

... and pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Gentlemen, lets keep this topic english, oder Deutch ou Francais, so our abroad friends recognize themselves a littlebit SOMEWHERE in this forum smiley36.gif OK?

Länk till kommentar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

smiley4.gifThank you for your warm welcome it is much appreciated.  Please forgive my late reply to your posting I have only just discovered it while perusing your excellent web site.  I have noticed that you are warm to postings written in English and for that I am very welcome as I only have English as a language  and no othersmiley9.gif, I use a translation service InterTran to help me understand what is written, however this is not perfect so if any one is aware of a better translation web site I would welcome the direction.

I write from Wales GB and although I do not at present have a Volvo TGB 300 series I have owned a LR 101 FC Radio Body since 1990 which is still in my possession.  For many years I have lusted after a Pinzgauer 718K which are only very rarely seen on the open market and the older Pinzgauer are difficult to modify with things such as brakes engine etc.  A friend and fellow corespondent on a Pinzgauer web  site suggested that I may consider looking at the Volvo 300 TGB, for which  I have only very limited and recently acquired knowledge.  The version that interests me most is the Volvo 304 TGB 13 Command Cab, that is the 6x6 5 door version.  I hope that I have the nomenclature correct.

I find it exciting that people have gone to a lot of trouble to improve and develop this vehicle to accept things such as disc brakes and diesel engines.  I think also it is rumored that a central tyre inflation system may be possible but I am not sure about the accuracy of that report?  My immediate purposes are to visit this and other similar web sites to learn what I can about this wonderful and seemingly very capable series of vehicle and to see if it is the 6x6 vehicle for me and my family.

Please excuse any future silly questions that might be written by me and I hope that I ask them in the correct place and forum and that the questions are not too often repeated before.

I trust that every one here has enjoyed there Christmas to the full and that you all enjoy a happy and pleasant New Yearsmiley4.gif.

Anthony

Wales

GB

A warm welcome to Anthony and Armin smiley20.gif hope you will enjoy your stay 
Länk till kommentar

Gäst ErikC304

Hello Anhony!

As I have no experiance from other makes, I can only say that the Pinz 6x6 seems similar to the C304 all body-version, though Pinz has central transmission and pendulum driveshafts, am I right?

We have seen examples of disc bake conversions of the portal geared axles, but as far as I understand only on other cars converted with the Volvo axles. Also I cannot remind me having seen central tyre inflation system conversion later years, but some prototypes should have been equipped so. Would not be all impossible to build such a system to a C300, because the centre of rotation of the wheel is separated fom the drive shaft centre.

Diesel engines are seen put in C300 here and there. Some pictures we cabled from Tatanka Motor Sports some years ago, which was a rather new if not NEW Volvo D5 engine conversion of a TGB11.

We have this forum because we are all interested in these trucks and no question is stupid or silly and do not hesitate to ask them in which place you think is right. If anything is wrong with placement, it is always possible moving it! And if anything is answered here before it will most possible be done in Swedish, which easily will be translated into english.

I hope you enjoy your stay here with us and also wish you a Happy New Year!
Länk till kommentar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hej igen från Tyskland,

Nochmal Hallo aus Deutschland,

Hello again from Germany,

jag är typisk tysk, att för jag tycker om gamla svenska hus, gamla svenska bilar, gamla båtar (som petterson) men jag otypisk tysk ochså, att för jag kan snacka svensk (och en lit norsk/dansk) och jag vet om jantelagen (har jobbat i Sverige).

Hoppas, den forum här blir inte så mycket EU-konform.

Nisse

Länk till kommentar

Hello! I am pleased much to find their homepage. I am Laca, and I live in Hungary. I'm interesting in Sugga. I have also one. My car is original. I have many question over the Sugga...

best regards,

Laca

Länk till kommentar