Gå till innehåll

Sugga / tpv 45 information

Rekommendera Poster

Gäst Dutch

Hello listers from Sweden

I am right new here on the forum, my Swedisch is really bad PDT_Armataz_02_10.gif So i do my postings in English.

But i hope you can help me  

I got very much intrested in Volvo militairy vehicles. and ofcourse. we can just get the best information about those machines in Sweden.

I am an owner of a very nice Dodge WC52 from 44 at the moment. I am now looking for a european vehicle and i prefer Volvo...  Within a few weeks we are going to Sweden for a holiday and i want to visit some Old militairy " dealers" and maybe we find a nice car. The problem is that we don not have much adresses of those dealers /scrab yards. And maybe you can help ?

if anybody have some information please respond,

with regards Paul

dodge_104_2.JPG

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

One of the biggest dealers had an auktion for some weeks ago and i think they sold the most of their veichles, www.surplus.se

But also www.bjm.se  have some cars, and www.kvibergsoverskott.se ; www.grosshandlarnab.com ; www.lglmaskin.se ; www.milmac.se are some other dealers. It depends of wich part of sweden you are going to visit, there are more dealers with veihcles. 
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser