Gå till innehåll

Militära Fordonsregistret

Gäst bbftx

Rekommendera Poster

Hello,

On the MIFOR form for my Sugga -  Defense Forces Logistics Military Vehicle Register, what do the following entries mean?

Användare:    447
Avreg:      AVR 338/99

Thank you for explaining this to an English-speaking American!
BBF TX

Hej!,
Om MIFOR form för min Sugga --- Försvarsmaktens Logistik Militära Fordonsregistret ---
vad gör dessa poster står för:
Användare:    447
Avreg:      AVR 338/99

Tack för att förklara detta till en engelsktalande amerikansk!

bbftx2010-11-23 23:13:01

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Användare = User

Avreg. (Avregistrerad) = Decommissioned or deregistred

My logical guess would be that your vehicle was decommissioned in 1999 by some user called 447, but seeing that it's a Sugga that sound highly unlikely. I doubt that any 915 was still in service by then.
Länk till kommentar

Takt Ryden,    
That is interesting.  It is very possible my Sugga was decommissioned in 1999.  The Försvarsmaktens Logistik Militära Fordonsregistret is dated  August of 2008.   My Sugga went from the Armed Forces to a military museum for a year, then to a private individual from whom I bought it recently.

My Sugga has a Defence Materiel Administration inspection windshield sticker dated 1993 (försvarets materielverk), so I know it was in service until at least that year.  Photo attached.
Thanks for your help,
Military_Invy_Tag_for_Sugga125_WWeb_SANY0041.jpg
Länk till kommentar

It could be the Sugga that was sold at the Army Museum auction in August (or was it September?) 2008

If you have the original Swedish Army Registration I might be able to help with atleast some information about the history - if it is the one that was sold at that auction.

Länk till kommentar

Yes, it is the army museum auction Sugga. Form is dated Aug 08. I don't have any earlier info, but this registration form includes original commission date of Nov 1954.

Thanks for any info you can offer.

Cheers,

Länk till kommentar

I suppose it will be restored to original condition.

I have beed told that the vehicle belonged to the local regimental museum (I 16) in Halmstad where it was used as tugvehicle etc - thats why it was in use and kept roadworthy by the Army that long.

Due to changes and lack of space they decided to let it go and the Army Museum, who was the official owner, already had several Suggas so they decided to sell it on the auction. Better to let a collector take care of it than keep another one in storage.

Unfortunately hard to trace more of the history - our systems does not keep much information about the vehicles history - one way could be to contact the local regimental "veteran organisation" - they might be able to trace someone that could have pictures of the vehicle in use or some other information.

The vehicle has probably been in use at the Infantry Regiment I 16 up to late 70´s when it probably was taken care of by the museum staff.

Why not post an email or letter to the Army Museum and tell the story of the car as it is today, and the future plans (if restored to original - if it will become a "workhorse" or "play vehicle" for the mud I do not think it is wise to tell them)  they might be happy to hear from you.
Länk till kommentar