Gå till innehåll
  • Kommande Evenemang

    Inga kommande händelser funna
  • Forum Inlägg

    • Är 15/16 nyckel till hjulmuttrarana, dvs lite mer än 24mm även om 24 hylsa funkar.   Antar att bultarna är 7/16 UNF någon som vet längd?   7/16 är väl 11,1mm så M10 snurrar väl bara runt?  
    • Not sure, but you might find some answers here: Rare Rides: A Serious All-terrain Truck From Volvo, the 1979 C202 Laplander | The Truth About Cars
    • Thank you for these tips.   Yes there are single Weber upgrade carbs - like the DCD - much much better than the old original - so less fuel consumtion, better run, more torque - I know it already from my Amazon.   I think such one - is a good choice for normal daily use - where you maybee dont need a double carb - like for a sunday car.   I would use the same type at the B20A - which I would like to build in. At a car like my L3315 - I think double carbs...are not the right choice - keep it working & simple - thats how I think when it is about my L3315.   Still hope - that somebody got documnets about a original one with B20 engine...
    • Some 903/3314 documents can you find here:      
    • I don't know if you're familiar with this replacement camshaft: https://shop.klracing.se/sv/artiklar/k-kamaxel-b20.html It was said to give better torque from low engine speed and still not give you a racing engine, responding well only in the higher revs.   I am not familiar with Weber carb replacements. The civilian B20's normally came with a Zenit-Stromberg and some could be equipped with twin SU's, which gave a definite extra punch to the driving, but I suppose there may be physical limits in the engine compartment that could prevent the use of horizontal carbs.
  • Medlems Statistik

    • Medlemmar totalt
      5 436
    • Flest online
      1 603

    Nyaste medlem
    Johan G
    Gick med
  • Senaste Status Uppdateringar

    • Volvo1968  »  Diffen

      Hei. Synes att vinsj festet ditt er kjempesmart bygd og kunne tenke meg og lage tilsvarende .
      Lurer på om du har noen mål på plate og tykkelse og diverse slik at det blir enklere og lage noe slik .
      Med vennlig hilsen 
      Øystein Wiker
      · 1 svar
    • HRJ  »  Einhead

      Hej Fänrik
      Jag har en Volvo TGB 11 där min huvudcylinder läcker. Jag ser att du bytte packningar i din huvudcylinder, bra jobbat. Kommer du ihåg var du köpte packningssatsen ifrån? Jag kan inte hitta ett repset. Kan du hjälpa mig?
      Jag vet att Tatanka har det, men det är väldigt dyrt.
      Med vänlig hälsning, Henrik
      · 0 svar
    • La82  »  vetrieska

      Hello!
      do you still have the snoslunga? 
      want to sell it?
      · 0 svar
    • vetrieska  »  Björn

      hello!
      Are you still on this forum?
      Maybe you can help me deal with swedish traffic office, concerning making an Ex-military Snoslunga 77 road legal. I know it's possible, saw one sold with licence plates, but don't know how to start and which papers are needed. off course not for free, i will pay for your effort and time spent if you can help me.
      I just have a tgb45, bought recently a Snoslunga and want to take it to Poland. But i think that without Swedish papers it will be impossible to registrate it in Poland. 

      · 0 svar
    • SÖS  »  Dretlanning

      Hej Dretlanning. Har du någon styrenhet till salu just nu?
      · 0 svar
×
×
  • Skapa nytt...