Gå till innehåll

St Erik's Fair, Stockholm - 1962

Rekommendera Poster

Does "St Erik's Fair, Stockholm" mean anything to anybody.
This is back in 1962, and I guess was either a military vehicle display for the public, or motor show of some sort?

I wondered if there's any photo albums or film clips of the event at all?

Many thanks

StEriksfairStockholm.thumb.jpg.c711dcac2883e8a6db9da0a668b74df6.jpg

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• 1 month later...

S:t Eriksmässan was an ordinary fair for consumer products, nowadays called "Stockholmsmässan", i.e the fair company that ever mayor city has.'

S:t Erik was a king during the 12th century, used as a trademark for Stockholm

• Thanks 1
Länk till kommentar

44 minutes ago, JDW said:

S:t Eriksmässan was an ordinary fair for consumer products, nowadays called "Stockholmsmässan", i.e the fair company that ever mayor city has.'

S:t Erik was a king during the 12th century, used as a trademark for Stockholm

@JDW I was hoping to find a catalogue or article on the vehicles displayed in 1962. Would be nice to know which one it was

Länk till kommentar

• 3 weeks later...

It wasn't any problem to contact them in Swedish, and the book where available before the "timeout" of the forum. You ca  try gain with the following phrase om the Ställ en fråga om artikeln:  link

Hej

Jag är intresserad av att köpa boken, men kan ni vänligen skicka till mig i England? Vad blir i så fall fraktkostnaden

Swedish Postal office offer post & package outside EU for appr 250SEK (depending on size, max 2kg). I havent tried DHL or other options.

National freight cost additional 62SEK if you need help with a decoy :) 

Länk till kommentar

3 hours ago, JDW said:

It wasn't any problem to contact them in Swedish, and the book where available before the "timeout" of the forum. You ca  try gain with the following phrase om the Ställ en fråga om artikeln:  link

Hej

Jag är intresserad av att köpa boken, men kan ni vänligen skicka till mig i England? Vad blir i så fall fraktkostnaden

Swedish Postal office offer post & package outside EU for appr 250SEK (depending on size, max 2kg). I havent tried DHL or other options.

National freight cost additional 62SEK if you need help with a decoy :) 

JDW hi,

I used that very same message box to ask my question 😉

If I bought every book that I want to check and see if it has any relevant photos inside, I would have no room in my house to sit and work on my project 🤣

Länk till kommentar

5 hours ago, JDW said:

Hej

I sent a message in Swedish, and received a response 🙂

Bodafors Antikvariat has replied:

02-03-2024 10:23

Hej Mark!
Tack för din förfrågan. Hela katalogen är mycket sparsamt illustrerad. Det som finns är annonser, men inte på fordon vad jag har sett vid en genombläddring.
Bästa häälsningar Ted / Bodafors Antikvariat

Which Google translates as 
Hi Mark!
Thanks for your inquiry. The entire catalogue is very sparsely illustrated. What there are are ads, but not on vehicles as far as I've seen when browsing.
Best wedding receptions Ted / Bodafors Antikvariat

So that's a dead end

Länk till kommentar