Gå till innehåll

Nytt projekt. (CTIS)

Gäst ErikL

Rekommendera Poster

Snyggt!   

Här är bilder på mitt system http://comancheclub.com/topic/35156-too-high-to-get-it-right-portal-comanche/page-5?do=findComment&comment=420754

Men din kontrollpanel såg ju rätt mkt bättre ut.....

Hur kan du ställa alla hjulen inviduellt med bara 5 ventiler?

Jag ställer ju bara fram och bakaxel och har då en ventil som fyller på och en som släpper ut till varje axel.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Snyggt!   

Här är bilder på mitt system http://comancheclub.com/topic/35156-too-high-to-get-it-right-portal-comanche/page-5?do=findComment&comment=420754

Men din kontrollpanel såg ju rätt mkt bättre ut.....

Hur kan du ställa alla hjulen inviduellt med bara 5 ventiler?

Jag ställer ju bara fram och bakaxel och har då en ventil som fyller på och en som släpper ut till varje axel.

Jag har 6 ventiler, en sitter under till vänster på bilden

Länk till kommentar

• 4 months later...

Hello Erik L.   Hope you are still here on this forum.  I'm rebuilding my Volvo C303 axles to fit a diesel Land cruiser 100.

My biggest concern was to allow some flex in the shafts end against the portal house, to compensate for flex in the shafts end.  And that is exactly what you have done.  Nice solution.  But I like to ask the following small details.

- diameter of hole in shafts end  - and how deep.  8x20mm ??

- the connecting pipe,  did you make it yourselv ??   Would you be so kind to share with us the dimensions of it, incl. the groove size for o ring etc.  

- what size of o rings are you using ?

- size of banjo bolt your are using ?

My idea was to drill a whole 8 x 20mm in the shafts end.  Then I have found a plug for 20mm that can be drilled also 8mm thru the center,  The hole in the portal house would be made larger, for this 20mm plug,   Then the outhermost part of the plug would be threaded for the airfittings.  In between the shafts end and the inner part of the plug against the airfittings, my plan was to put copper pipe (soft material to avoid damaging steel parts)  each end with  2 o-rings in a roomy groove preferably viton material if available.

Finally, where in Sweden do you get the Gamozzi fittings,  do you have a link.?

Hilsen fra Island

Agust Thor. 

Länk till kommentar