Gå till innehåll

Volvo L3314 (1966) Front Wheels Locked

Rekommendera Poster

Hi guys- I have just got my Volvo L3314 (1966) shipped from Lapland to my home in NYC. It is running but in neutral the front two wheels are semi-locking so I had to shimmy it off the truck (as you can see in the video the front wheels are rolling a little bit but not fully which they should as it was in neutral).

The truck has a leaky clutch master so this might be it but I can’t say for sure. Any ideas?

It’s ex Swedish military but was then converted to be a local fire truck hence the red paint!

Also I need to get it a new battery for it- will it take a 12v75ah standard modern battery?

Thanks for the help!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• 4 weeks later...

The front axle is engaged (four wheel drive is engaged). Since there is no centre differential on the L3314 this situation will occur.

På 2024-03-25 på 19:38, Alejandro säger:

Hi guys- I have just got my Volvo L3314 (1966) shipped from Lapland to my home in NYC. It is running but in neutral the front two wheels are semi-locking so I had to shimmy it off the truck (as you can see in the video the front wheels are rolling a little bit but not fully which they should as it was in neutral).

The truck has a leaky clutch master so this might be it but I can’t say for sure. Any ideas?

It’s ex Swedish military but was then converted to be a local fire truck hence the red paint!

Also I need to get it a new battery for it- will it take a 12v75ah standard modern battery?

Thanks for the help!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser