Gå till innehåll

kulsprutabrakett

Gäst emtorkil

Rekommendera Poster

Hello,

I'm sorry for bumping an old topic, but this seems to be the closest on regarding my problem. I'm trying to find a machine gun mount that would hold an airsoft M240B (similar to KSP 58) for my TGB30, but haven't got any success yet. Are there any surplus KSP mounts available nowadays, most importantly, are they even legal to buy and own? I read this discussion and understood that the swivelling spring part would be counted as a weapon part and would be illegal? Is it really so?

Otherwise I could of course try to make the mount myself, or try to fit an MG3 ring mount onto the TGB.

Thank you for your help!

MVH,

Patrik

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Thank you for the clarification. So either way, the mount would be somewhat hard to obtain, if they are not sold surplus by the FMV then. I guess I have to try to find and fit something else onto the roof, or try to come up with something temporary myself before the end of June.  :)

Thanks for your help, I will keep you updated! :)

-Patrik

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar

Patrik, No problems with the gun mounts.Have a few left with the gun adaptor for FN MAG/Ksp 58.The mounts are from the closed DISA MADSEN factory in Denmark.They made a batch for the Swedish army in the 1970's.

My stock were made for the U.K. MOD,but newer sold.

Almost same as the Swedish mounts.Have a smaller base,but that is corrected with an adaptor ring for the roof mount.

Send PM

/Mats

post-5738-0-96582000-1423300659_thumb.jpg

post-5738-0-23634500-1423300692_thumb.jpg

post-5738-0-12974600-1423300714_thumb.jpg

post-5738-0-51594200-1423300743_thumb.jpg

post-5738-0-13896700-1423300771_thumb.jpg

post-5738-0-52227900-1423300822_thumb.jpg

• Like 8
Länk till kommentar

@Patrik

Just a note if you are not familiar with these mounts from before;

Use the strap as often you can and always consider this as a harmful thing, since they are notorious for smashing out teeth and injure their users...

With the best of intentions, Vinkon :)

• Like 5
Länk till kommentar

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I got the mount(s) I needed. Special thanks go to SweMob: Thank you for helping me out on this!

My photographing friend wanted to borrow my TGB for a photoshoot a week ago, so I might just got some pictures of the mount as well. :)

V7Q2788-960x640.jpg

As the bolt holes differ on the mount base and on the roof itself, the base of the mount was temporarily and quickly mounted onto an adaptor plate made of MDF wood for the photoshoot. Now I'll either have to drill new holes for the mount base and bolt it onto the roof directly, or have to make an adaptor plate made of metal. But either way, it should be relatively easy.

Oh, here's a second pic as well:

V7Q2810-960x640.jpg

Best regards,

Patrik

:)

• Like 8
Länk till kommentar