Gå till innehåll

problem with the gears

Rekommendera Poster

I have a problem with my new big friends tgb 30 gear selector/gearbox...if i turn off the gearbox and engage the winch everything works.if i have finished winching and try to engage the gear to continue driving,the car will not move.if remove the upper gearselector box connector(wiers)something makes a sound in the gearbox and the fun can continue.any suggestions anyone.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

The most likely fault in this case is the accelerator pedal switch. It is a microswitch at the front of the cab. If this switch is corroded it will signal falsely that the pedal is pressed and then the distributor gearbox will not go from neutral to drive.

Länk till kommentar

thanks for the hint of the accelerator switch it revs like an animal now.but still a problem with the gears...after i use the winch/pto without wheels then no gears will engage the cars just wont move without me removing the upper connector.if i remove the connector something klunks in the gearbox and everthing works

Länk till kommentar

Sounds that you did not believe that the switch has anything to do with your problem.

Did you really check the switch? It will not make anything rev more than before.

Measure the voltage on wire 536. It must be 24V otherwise there will be no "clunk".

The switch if closed will prevent "the clunk" from happening. You are allowed to disengage the drive wheels but not get them engaged again.

Pulling the upper plug on the selector box will give you a pulse on wire 508 (D) even if the switch is faulty. Switching power off and on can also work but not reliably, maybe after a few tries.

Länk till kommentar

no i opend up the acceleratsion swich and cleaned it was realy rusted also i had to make some adjustments on the swich so that it would push the little button with the pedal.before that i had gears to 3h no mechanical gears didnt swich from the gearbox now they do but the problem is if i use the drive wheel dissengemnet button all gears are gone and will not return if i press the button again...unless i remove the upper connector. i will check the 536 wire tommorrow maybe that will give me some new leads

Länk till kommentar

• 2 weeks later...

The accelerator switch is closing to ground when the pedal is pushed and open when the pedal is up.

The gearbox control box then tries to pull up wire 536 to 24V.

The pullup inside the control box is quite weak (2.2 kOhm) and a little moisture in the switch can easily win over 2.2 kOhm..

So adding an extra pullup resistor between wire 536 and wire 503 will help.

Personally I use a 2W control lamp for this. This lamp is mounted in the spare hole for the power take off control lamp.

Then you can also verify the function of the switch, lamp only on when the pedal is pushed.

When wire 536 is grounded the gearbox control box refuses to engage V or T in the distribution gearbox leaving the distribution gearbox in idle. This is confusing, if you dont know about this you would never suspect the accelerator switch.

Länk till kommentar

• 2 weeks later...