Gå till innehåll

Rekommendera Poster

• 3 weeks later...

hi am lookin for places to buy parts  for 79 volvo laplander more specific m 45 brass synco cones and other parts can any one shed some light on this it would  be very usfull thanks toall that can help me with this thanks againHave same sonco cone's (synkringar) 

Location where?   

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Volvo Laplander does not exist any longer. And as your car is a 1979 Volvo C202 you have to look elsewhere.  Volvo Laplander sold parts for the older Valp 903 and 9033. Some parts are the same on Volvo C202.

Olav Teigen and Trollstein in Norway sell parts to the old Valp 903 and 9033. Altyco in Sweden used to sell parts to the old Valp. But have closed, someone took over their stock.

Länk till kommentar

So there is no misunderstanding, when Altyco left the off road business, their C303-304-306 parts stock was sold to Tatanka. Their stock of parts and tools for Willys Jeep, Volvo Valp L3314 / C202, Volvo TP 21 / 915 Sugga, Volvo TL 22 / 912, and Land & Range Rover, was sold to Off Road Autoparts.

The above information is published at Altyco’s website http://www.altyco.se/.

For Lapplander parts, I would thus suggest you contact Off Road Autoparts...

;)

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar