Gå till innehåll

Motorvarmare and Slapvagn

Rekommendera Poster

hej allihopa
Har någon en bra bild av hur motorn varmare
rören kommer genom framskärmen och vad är hålstorlek?

också det någon som har storleken på ringen (diameter inifrån och ut) på den lilla släpvagn med ring och kula
?

hi all
does anyone have a good picture of how the motor warmer
pipes come through the front wing and what is the hole size?

also does anyone have the size of the ring(diameter inside and out ) on the small trailer with ring and ball?

takk Glynn

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not much progress on the body front, the guy who was to be doing the doors and pillars during the winter hadn't got the garage built ! But maybe after the summer…..its going well, the brakes need another going over I suspect, after the wheel cyl let go I should strip and fix all of them but time's hard to get at the moment. Front springs a great success, not cheap but really nicely made and weighted.I plan an original exhaust too I have a drawing of one!

Stokesly, Classics on Parade I'll be there and Swainby too. Also planning a few off road trips as well. Parts still hard to get as ever!

Cheers 

Adam

Länk till kommentar

Hi Costin

Yes I did…..there is a thread on tp21.org about it. They are very good for the weight of my engine and have a little more camber so it is not on the rubber stop. The stop is there to prevent windup in low gears but I prefer not to drive with the spring on the stop. It is superb off road and on road.

http://tp21.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=249

I will get the rear springs next winter but they will be standard

Adam

Länk till kommentar