Gå till innehåll

Amfibiebil 101 dokumentationsnummer lista - Document numbers list

Mark_Ellis

Rekommendera Poster

Ursäkta Google-översättningen.
Kan någon ha en komplett lista över alla svenska dokumentnummer för Amfibiebil 101, inklusive Reservdelskatalogen, Tillbehorslista, etc. Jag har alla brittiska, men vet inte numren för de svenska dokumenten.
All hjälp är mycket uppskattad.
Jag har;
M5198-101000 Vårdchema, Smörjföreskrifter, Smörjshema - 1973
M5198-101011 Amfibiebil 101 MT
M5198-101021 Amfibiebil 101 B MT Handbok för förare - Drivers Manual in Swedish

https://sites.google.com/view/alvis-stalwart-hmlc-files/alvis-stalwart-hmlc-section/swedish-amfibiebil-101?authuser=0

tack

Sorry for the Google translation.
Would anyone have a complete list of all the Swedish document numbers for the Amfibiebil 101 please, including the Reservdelskatalog, Tillbehorslista, etc. I have all the British ones, but don’t know the numbers for the Swedish documents.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
I have;
M5198-101000 Vårdchema, Smörjföreskrifter,  Smörjshema - 1973
M5198-101011 Amfibiebil 101 MT
M5198-101021 Amfibiebil 101 B MT Handbok för förare - Drivers Manual in Swedish

Thanks

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

2 hours ago, SBA111 said:

You can always try Försvarets bok- och blankettförråd, tel. 0589-81020. Long time since I bought something from them, don’t know if still possible.

Thanks.
I think this is all too old for them to have. The last amfibiebil 101 were sold in 1985.

I have asked a couple of museums, but they are all busy for the summer. Roll on September 

Länk till kommentar

19 minutes ago, SBA111 said:

I got original manuals for equipment from ”bokförrådet” dated 1970 or so. Very reasonable prices too!

I had a quick search for ”bokförrådet”, but all I could find was the log of books destroyed.

All that I'm after at the moment is the numbers and names of the literature. 

When you see how many manuals I've collected over the last 3 years - to help other people keep their vehicles out of the scrap yards, you'll see why I don't really want to be paying for manuals of vehicles that I don't own

https://sites.google.com/view/alvis-stalwart-hmlc-files/alvis-stalwart-hmlc-section/stalwart-files-manuals?authuser=0#h.4v1cbyelj86p

https://sites.google.com/view/alvis-stalwart-hmlc-files/alvis-stalwart-hmlc-section/swedish-amfibiebil-101?authuser=0#h.lh0ytpj2idi9

https://sites.google.com/view/alvis-stalwart-hmlc-files/bedford-commercial-vehicles-section/bedford-files-m-type-4x4-4-ton?authuser=0#h.6ok3gy5wnj1l

https://sites.google.com/view/alvis-stalwart-hmlc-files/bedford-commercial-vehicles-section/bedford-tj-tk-tl-tm-truck-manuals?authuser=0

https://sites.google.com/view/alvis-stalwart-hmlc-files/bandvagn-bv?authuser=0#h.n77vdw8kb9eb

Many thanks

Länk till kommentar

2 hours ago, SBA111 said:

To clarify, ”Försvarets bok- och blankettförråd” is a swedish military unit, not a bookstore. I believe they have a database of every military manual ever published. Hopefully they can provide a list of all documents for Amfibiebil 101.

The problem of searching things from other countries, is that Google doesn't always give the best results for that country, but for the country that you are sat in.

Even when I use the Google homepage for other countries, such as google.se, google.it, google.fr, etc, it will still throw up results from the UK first - even when I search using the language of those countries.

Perhaps you would be good enough to provide the link to Försvarets bok- och blankettförråd” search page. Thank you

Länk till kommentar

Don’t think it works like that. You have to call them manually, explain what you need and see what they can do. It’s a non automated service.

EDIT.

I used this mail address 8 years ago, maybe it still works.

fmlog-forse-fmcl-fbf@mil.se 

This was their official mail footer:

FMV - Försvarets materielverk

FSV/ Försörjning / FMCL / FBF

Swedish Defence Materiel Administration

SE-115 88 Stockholm, Sweden

Tel: +46 589 10062  Fax: +46 589 10169

E-mail: fmlog-forse-fmcl-fbf@mil.se

Web: www.fmv.se

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Länk till kommentar

På 2023-08-06 på 15:19, Mark_Ellis säger:

Ursäkta Google-översättningen.

Sorry for the Google translation.

Don't bother with Google Translate. I feel insulted when people approach me with machine translated text into Norwegian.

The education system in the Nordic countries differ a bit from country to country and despite a flaw here and there actually manages to push our children through their childhood with knowledge acquired in the end. So basically every Nordic citizen born after around 1960 know enough English to communicate easily with foreigners.

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar

14 minutes ago, kristaga said:

Don't bother with Google Translate. I feel insulted when people approach me with machine translated text into Norwegian.

The education system in the Nordic countries differ a bit from country to country and despite a flaw here and there actually manages to push our children through their childhood with knowledge acquired in the end. So basically every Nordic citizen born after around 1960 know enough English to communicate easily with foreigners.

Sorry, I was translating into Swedish. I hadn't realise that it is a Norwegian website.

I've sent numerous emails to Sweden, and a number of those who have responded have responded in English, and a number have responded in Swedish.

I thought I was being polite by trying to communicate in the Swedish people's own language.

I'll just use English from now on

• Like 2
Länk till kommentar

17 hours ago, SBA111 said:

Don’t think it works like that. You have to call them manually, explain what you need and see what they can do. It’s a non automated service.

EDIT.

I used this mail address 8 years ago, maybe it still works.

fmlog-forse-fmcl-fbf@mil.se 

This was their official mail footer:

FMV - Försvarets materielverk

FSV/ Försörjning / FMCL / FBF

Swedish Defence Materiel Administration

SE-115 88 Stockholm, Sweden

Tel: +46 589 10062  Fax: +46 589 10169

E-mail: fmlog-forse-fmcl-fbf@mil.se

Web: www.fmv.se

Thanks for the information.

I've sent them an email, and it hasn't bounced back yet - so looking hopeful.

Länk till kommentar

2 hours ago, Vinkon said:

Another possible source if all else fails:

https://libris.kb.se/hitlist?d=libris&q=Amfibiebil+101&f=simp&spell=true&hist=true&mf=&p=1

It's a collective swedish library-listing, meaning that found literature can be transferred to your local swedish library (often for a small fee).

Thanks

I've already bought those.

I just can't find any mention or hint of a Tillbehörslista anywhere for the Amfibiebil 101 

Länk till kommentar

På 2023-08-11 på 00:40, Mark_Ellis säger:

Sorry, I was translating into Swedish. I hadn't realise that it is a Norwegian website.

I've sent numerous emails to Sweden, and a number of those who have responded have responded in English, and a number have responded in Swedish.

I thought I was being polite by trying to communicate in the Swedish people's own language.

Use English if you want. 

We are on a server in Sweden now. It's just the web address pointing to the old address, they chose .NET,  when it all started up.

One of the founders of the forum lived in Norway when this site started. the others in Sweden. The goal is to help everyone no matter where they are. The preservation of vehicles and other things around them is what we laid the foundation for here. 

Over the years, the members as well as those of us who run it, have now uploaded files to help each other.

The fact that you have to be a member to download the files is actually a compliance with the agreements to publish we signed when it all started to be on the right side of the law.

After all, it's free to be a member.

Well now I want to raise our members high, who helped with gifts to the costs of running the forum, So it may remain on line.

Thank you for what you post and share. Without the members, this forum would be nothing.

Best wishes, H.Hansen Admin

• Like 3
Länk till kommentar

På 2023-08-11 på 00:40, Mark_Ellis säger:

If you want to be polite you can throw in some general Swedish phrases like "Hej" = "Hi" and "Många tack" = "many thanks". Users of the Nordic languages tend to be more direct both written and spoken compared to users of British English.

Sorry for confusing you on the Norwegian/Swedish language, the main language here is of course Swedish:

I was studying geosciences at the University of Iceland in my younger days, as an exchange student. Before a lesson (in the Physical Geography of Iceland for Foreigners) I (a Norwegian) and a Swedish boy were talking with each other since we were a bit early. Then some other foreign students arrived. One of the Americans asked "What language are you speaking"? I replied "Norwegian" and my Swedish friend replied "Swedish". That lead to more questions and we had to explain to them that the Norwegian and Swedish languages are so close that with some practice we understand each other pretty well. This includes Danish too, but Danish the last 50 years has changed/evolved to be more difficult for the others to understand. When I write in this forum I always write in Norwegian even though it is in technical language the differences are greatest. We also use two different lettes, but they are usually directly the same: ö = ø and ä = æ.

Some written examples, including some "false friends":

eng.         -     swe.       -     nor.

moose     -     älg          -    elg

noise       -     buller      -    støy

funny       -    rolig        -    moro

calm        -    lugn         -    rolig

yes          -    ja              -    ja

no            -   nej             -   nei             (written different, pronounced almost the same)
fan           -    fläkt          -   vifte

pear         -   päron         - pære
light bulb -  glödlampa - lyspære     (yes, light bulb in Norwegian is bright pear, the same in Danish as well)

banana    -   banan        - banan       (a common Swedish joke is that banana in Norwegian is gulebøy [yellow bend], but it is not)

window   -   fönster       -  vindu       (the English word actually comes from old-Norwegian vind-auge [wind-eye] brought to England with the Vikings)

wipers     -  torkare       - viskere

love         -  kärlek         - kjærlighet/kjærleik  (there are two ways of writing Norwegian, on occasions one way is closer to Swedish)

• Like 2
Länk till kommentar

2 hours ago, kristaga said:

If you want to be polite you can throw in some general Swedish phrases like "Hej" = "Hi" and "Många tack" = "many thanks". Users of the Nordic languages tend to be more direct both written and spoken compared to users of British English.

Take another look and you'll see that I used 

All hjälp är mycket uppskattad.

and

tack

in this post.

Having used Google Translate, it's not the easiest when you're trying to think what you're asking and it's not too confusing for the translation. So I admit that sometimes I forget to say "please", but it's usually there. I was translating to reach a bigger audience, to increase a chance of response.

Germany has the same issue with different versions of German as you move through the country. The UK has different meaning for the same words in different geographical areas - despite the Queen's (now King's) English. English of course being made up of words from around the globe, including a few Swedish and Norwegian words in our dictionary. 
France of course has a committee to create new French words when the English speaking world come up with new words, like Computer,  Internet, mobile phone. 

Re changing Swedish words - I translated a few Swedish BV202 files from the 1960s a while back (look in the download section), and had to ask numerous people on different forums before I could feel safe about what the word or item actually was. But got there in the end, and produced a PDF with images to help people.

It intrigues me that I've contacted numerous Swedish military, museums, libraries, and no one has a list of all the manuals for the Amfibiebil 101. 

Intrigues me even more that all the museums say they are at their busiest over the school summer holidays, but all the managers take their holiday over that time.

Thanks

• Like 1
Länk till kommentar

• 3 months later...

I found out this week that the Kustartilleri were issued with British Army Parts list in the 1960s, and then a Swedish one in 1971. I guess this is because there are a number of differences between the British FV622 mark 2 Stalwarts and the Swedish FV622S mark 2 Stalwarts delivered in 1967.

M7776-234520

Hoping that the new year will reveal some other manuals for the Amfibiebil 101, and finally something for the Flytsläpvagn 803 other than just the lubrication scheme. 

IMG_1790.jpg.628c258bf7f0019463fe49fe6f2f6c2b.jpg

• Like 2
Länk till kommentar